Movies to recommend: Daniel Auteuil

 Often, I get the question: What movies would you recommend watching?

This week, I will focus on a fantastic actor: Daniel Auteuil who won many awards. Pretty much all his movies are worth watching but I would still highlight a few:



The old (but classic) movies: Jean de Florette (1986), le huitième jour (1996)

Newer ones: qui m'aime me suive (2019), Remi sans famille (2018), le brio (2017).

Most of his movies are the comedy drama type.

I find watching movies in French a reward for the learners. However, this should come with a preparation on the topic but more importantly for the vocabulary. Whether to use subtitles or not, is up to you. Nevertheless, it might be something you want to discuss beforehand with your learners to let them decide. Be aware that they might end up just reading and not listen anymore.

Comments