Animals

The first lesson about animals included the vocabulary, the shaddow of the animals for the children to recognize, which animal is missing, how many animals are on the picture, pictures of body parts of the animals to recognize, which animal is the biggest/the smallest, putting the animals on the slide from smallest to biggest at the end we sang the song "grand cerf". 

For the second lesson about animals, I reviewed the vocabulary as well as the song. Then we played a memory and learnt the body parts of some animals. For that, I took the cuddly toys and other animal figurines I had and made pictures of each one. I also made a video with the toys. 






Then, I made pictures of two toys and compare two body parts.







Then I played the video telling a little story with my toys. After, they had to guess what body part of the animal it is with other toys.


After, the learners had to say what animal they could recognize and what body part they could see.
Then, the learners had to say which animal belongs to: the house, the farm, the zoo and the forest. I just needed to drag each animal the learners were saying to the place.

We finished with the song: "une souris verte" and a story about animals.


Please send me your email if you would like to get the power point.




Comments